- STRONG IMMUNE SUPPORT*: Natural Path Silver Wings Colloidal Silver 250PPM is our most versatile strength. 25 times stronger (more silver particles) than 10PPM silver solutions. Higher PPM strength offers convenience of less dosages per day. Properly prepared pharmaceutical grade colloidal silver is safe to use in higher PPM strengths and concentrations. When need for daily immune support, you can consume 4-28 drops of Silver Wings Colloidal Silver 250PPM. 4 drops of 250PPM is approximately 10PPM.
- SMALL SILVER PARTICLES ARE MORE BIOAVAILABLE. Natural Path / Silver Wings Colloidal Silver average silver particles range from 0.6nm – 3nm. It is easily absorbed and readily available for your body’s immune support needs. Silver Wings Colloidal Silver is safe, more bioavailable and effective for immune support than competing brands.
- WHAT IS PARTS PER MILLION (PPM)? PPM (STRENGTH) is the number of silver particles per serving yields greater concentration and increased immune support. Silver Wings offers products in 50PPM, 150PPM, 250PPM, and 500PPM.
- IS COLLOIDAL SILVER SAFE? Yes. Due to the unparalleled silver particle size, Silver Wings Colloidal Silver is safe for the whole family. Properly prepared pharmaceutical grade colloidal silver is safe to use in higher PPM strengths and concentrations. Natural Path / Silver Wings is the oldest (since 1994) colloidal silver manufacturer in the United States.
- AMBER COLOR IS KEY: Silver Wings is made from naturally occurring elemental Silver, which has a color. It is not ionic or electrically processed. The higher PPM, the darker the amber color colloidal silver suspension (liquid) will appear.
- GMP CERTIFIED & QUALIFIED 3RD PARTY INDEPENDENT LABORATORY VERIFICATION- Natural Path / Silver Wings manufacturing and distribution facility is UL cGMP certified and FDA inspected. Silver Wings verifies PPM, silver particle size, stability, pH, etc. at Qualified Independent Third Party Laboratories. Both UL and FDA review the in house testing and independent laboratory verification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.