- Allergy Relief for Where You Live
- Geographically Zoned Formula For Local Tree, Weed & Grass Allergens
- Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Builds a strong immune system to help fight allergies
- Non-Drowsy, no side effects and no drug interactions
No GMOs and No Gluten
- Alleviates runny nose, sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure, itchy & watery eyes
- Contains herbal drainage remedies to enhance the drainage process and remove antigen residue
- Additional immune support provided from Echinacea
How does Allergena work?
The immune system defends us against disease. When harmful substances are detected, such as pollens, the immune system creates antibodies, which destroy or neutralize allergens (i.e. pollens, dust and/or mold) that cause us to have allergic reactions. However, sometimes even our immune system is not strong enough to defend against these allergens. Allergena is a Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy that reduces the body's negative reaction to allergens. Our homeopathic allergy drops build immunity by exposing your body in micro doses to whatever it is that you are allergic to. This way, the body becomes safely conditioned to tolerate the allergens that previously brought on allergic reactions, and ultimately reduce allergic symptoms.
Active Ingredients: Antigens 6X, 12X, 30X: **Zone 5 Grasses, **Zone 5 Trees, **Zone 5 Weeds; Herbal Drainage Remedies 3X: Baptisia tinctoria HPUS, Hydrastis canadensis HPUS, Myrrha HPUS, Nasturtium aquaticum HPUS, Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Trigonella foenum-graecum; Echinacea 3X HPUS. Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified Water & 25% USP Ethanol *DISCLAIMER: Local allergens listed are immunologically reactive with the standard homeopathic antigen formulation used in this and other Allergena products
- Up to 100 tree, weed, and grass antigens
- Available in two convenient sizes
- Take under tongue
- Specially formulated for Zone 5
- Natural immunotherapy option
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.