Basil Vitality™ (Ocimum basilicum) has a sweet, warm scent and flavor. This herb is found in a variety of dishes and is popular in both Asian and European cooking. With Basil Vitality essential oil, it’s easy to add this well-loved seasoning to whatever you like. Using an essential oil, you’ll get a brighter flavor than dried herbs without the hassle of fresh herbs.
Basil Vitality pairs well with savory foods, but you can also add its sweet, slightly peppery flavor to any meal. Try Basil Vitality with sauces, breads, soups, chicken, or seafood. You can also try a sweet concoction like basil-strawberry lemonade. If you want a lighter basil flavor in your dish, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your preparations.
Basil Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Flavor your favorite pasta sauce recipes with Basil Vitality. Add Rosemary Vitality or Oregano Vitality for even more flavor.
- Add to deli salads, Asian- or Italian-inspired soups, and custom salad dressings or vinaigrettes to share with family and friends.
- Boil pasta noodles in basil-infused water for a subtle flavor.
- Pair with lime juice and melons, such as watermelon and cantaloupe, for a fresh summer treat. For a more complex flavor profile, garnish with feta.
- Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten the experience.
How to Use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.