FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Soothes sore throats
- Relieves coughs
- Cools nasal passages
- Naturally sugar-free
- Great flavor
- Natural menthol
- Inactive ingredients:
- Stevia leaf extract
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- Clove Bud essential oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
Dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
Thieves Cough Drops taste great and effectively relieve sore throats.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache; these could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore throat does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Get to Know
Young Living’s vision is to bring Young Living Essential Oils to every home in the world. By developing a line of over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, we plan to expand our market share to make that vision a reality. The first product in Young Living’s OTC line is the Thieves Cough Drops, infused with Thieves essential oil blend and created to help those suffering from a cough or sore throat. This new addition will help add more diversity to our Thieves product line, and it will appeal to the majority of the population because everyone experiences sore throats and coughing from time to time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.